Suzuki Early Childhood Education Class
Now Taking Registrations for 11a Class!
Suzuki Early Childhood Education (SECE) is an elite music program in which a mixed age group of children (birth-3yrs old) meet weekly, building on concepts and skills (laid out below) while interacting with one another, their parents, and the teachers. Parents partner with teachers, called the “Suzuki Triangle” to create the best interactive learning environment for their child. Teachers focus on thorough mastery of skills, instilling early habits of rhythm, tempo, and pace, through purposeful repetition. The parent plays a central role in all activities in the belief that the parent is the child’s first and most important teacher. The class is designed to create an environment for children, free from pressure, in which they can gain valuable life-skills, a sense of purpose in life, an understanding of discipline, and an appreciation of beauty.
Seven Concepts of Suzuki Early Childhood Education
Every child can learn
Ability develops early
Environment nurtures growth
Children learn from one another
Success breeds success
Parental involvement is critical
Encouragement is essential
Exciting Research on the Development of these young ones:
• More than one million new neural connections are formed every second in the first few years of life.
• 90% of a child’s brain physical volume develops as early as five years old.
• The brain is most flexible and adaptable to learning during the earliest years of life.
• Even as babies, children are learning the social skills that determine their future social capabilities.
• A supportive learning environment reduces the risk of children experiencing developmental delays.
($260 for semester)[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button title=”CLASS FULL – CLICK HERE FOR WAIT LIST-11am” target=”_self” color=”btn-danger” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_bottom” href=”https://ministryplatform.perimeter.org/portal/get_form.aspx?id=af30d0ba-74b0-4509-96d3-2d30a4a42347″][/vc_column][/vc_row]